Rich Living Soil means Healthy Plants and Healthy Animals
We raise grass-fed and grass-finished beef. The difference is that we don’t feed lot them on corn for the final finish. They eat very little grain if any at all. We need no anti-biotics nor vaccines, we give no growth hormones.
Stays with cow after birth.
• Naturally nursed with colostrum.
• Never injected with hormones or antibiotics.
• Raised outside with herd
• Lots of grass & sunshine.
• Processed at local family-owned butcher shop
White Commercial Veal
Taken away from mother immediately.
• Force fed antibiotics & electrolytes.
• Trucked hundreds of miles, often through large auction barns.